Hays Technology are looking for a strong Application Security Architect/Engineer to bridge the gap between the Technical Security & Security Architecture specialisms acting as a Web & Application Security SME.
In this role your task will be to ensure the security of our Client, Colleague and Company data by proactively managing risks around the organisations Web Application environments and data security domains. You will have a passion for the sector helping to drive uplift of Security across Application life cycle in a dynamic, varied environment. Your experience of complex Security technical operating environments is where you will add value.
- Perform Web / Application security reviews and provide actionable recommendations
- Perform installation, configuration, monitoring, operational and support for Web / Application security tooling
- Architect, Design and Implement Web / Application Security technical controls in line with Information Security classification and Risk outcomes.
- Continued development and maintenance of systems, procedures and documentation supporting Web Application security including vulnerability management
- Working closely alongside Integration and Development teams providing support on Web Application Security matters
- Review ongoing and proposed Technical change projects to identify opportunities for reuse and process improvement within Web / Application realm
- Contributing to Security Architecture principles across Web Application domain
- Perform Web Application Threat modelling
- Supporting Penetration Testing activities
You will have several years of experience in strong operational/technical security roles which at mid-tier technical level with a clear background in Application / Web Application architecture, software development, and common software platforms such as browser apps, web services, client-server, mobile and API. It is also critical you have strong working knowledge across the Web / Application security life cycles of Secure Development, Secure Deployment and Secure Operations
You will be degree educated holding relevant professional qualifications ideally with a background in highly regulated financial institutions.
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary with bonus and package attached.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.