This well established and growing technology company is looking for someone who can develop their AppSec function and embed a DevSecOps culture. This role will be based 100% remotely from anywhere in the UK.
This is a greenfield site which offers a varied role including:
- Management of the Bug Bounty programme
- Hands on AppSec engineering
- Integration of the real time code checking static analysis tool into new and significant products
- Working with developers on security training and awareness.
- Senior stakeholder management.
The successful candidate will have a technical background in application security, perhaps having previously worked in pen testing or software engineering. Threat modelling knowledge would be preferred. Knowledge of OWASP Top 10 and CI/CD pipelines is required. You will need to be able to translate results and reports into language that a developer will understand.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to make their mark by leading a forward thinking AppSec function into the future. This role is fully remote within the UK.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.