Aviva are now recruiting for a n Adobe Lead Designer to support a variety of exciting Marketing IT development & change projects (Mar-Tech). The team forms part of the wider Data and Analytics Platforms Team. We are flexible on location, however, travel to our Norwich location would be required post pandemic.
It’s currently a very exciting time to join with, significant transformation in flight as we initiate a Strategic Programmes of work. Our change agenda utilises a wide selection of data assets to support Marketing teams and business teams within our General Insura nce (GI) , Life, Pensions and Global businesses. Key internal stakeholders also include various MI, Business Intelligence and Data Science/Analytics communities within Aviva.
Th e successful candidate will define solutions to support a range of development and transformation projects, balancing the needs of business projects with the need to continually modernize our complex IT estate. As a member of the Design Team, you will provide support and design guidance across multiple teams, collaborating with business users, solution developers, solution architects, and fellow d esigners.
Our Design Team is multi-disciplined and dynamic. We are constantly modernising our complex estate, Cloud, Data Lake, API and Third-Party solutions are our strategic targets utilising real time data to enable the above capabilities and support business self-service.
You should be tenacious, an innovator, keen to help Aviva improve our digital experience, simplify our technical estate, enhance automation and business team self-service capability. The solutions will deliver outcomes which are fit for service and provide high quality customer journeys.
Duties and R esponsibilities:
- Stay on top of our IT Strategy ensure designs, standard methodology and principles align
- Partner with key stakeholders, to explore and elicit Marketing change requirements Elicit / interpret requirements from business users and collaborate closely with data and systems SMEs
- Propos e , evaluating, and presenting design options enabling Key Design Decisions
- Defin e High Level Solution Designs which enable effective, Marketing Campaigns and Communications, Customer Decisions Hub Services
- Support the definition of infrastructure on which solutions will run
- Develop an appreciation of Aviva’s product set, and the data sets that describe them
What we’re looking for / Skills & Experiences Required:
- To have a successful record of designing and developing solutions in environments such as Azure, AWS, Adobe Experience Cloud (preferred) and databases
- You will have the ability to personally create hands on deliverables and inspire and mentor teams to innovate using modern design and development technologies like serverless
- Your interpersonal skills will enable to you win confidence and respect of other designers and developers in the organisation, and thus influence the ways they produce software
- Customer centricity is your guiding principle, and you rarely make decisions that are not backed by data
- Proven hands-on experience of modern design
- Track record of delivering robust IT solution designs in a regulated, commercial environment
- Ability to explain technical solutions to non-technical stakeholders
- Your enthusiasm and passion are infectious
- Excellent communications, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to collaboratively define IT solutions in a complex environment
- You are likely to have come from a development background and have acquired hands on development skills to the standard of being able to create proofs of concept using only your own skills and ability
Technologies we use:
- Multi cloud environments, technology and concepts across AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Low code, serverless components and containers
- Relational databases across various vendors
- Consuming and building, highly-performant APIs
Adobe/Email Specific Skills:
- Ideally Adobe Experience Cloud – multi channel communications
- Direct and indirect marketing tooling such as Salesforce and Campaign Master – desirable
- Quality control solutions such as Litmus
What will you get for this role?
- A competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we’re people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring risk handling is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take ownership, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too. We always ‘Care More’. It’s our thing. We’re all about our people – that’s you – so we can be pretty flexible . If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we’re very open to that. In fact, we don’t advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it’s up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with a diverse group of backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job . Once you’ve applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we’ll make sure we interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online . If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Ryan Morgan a call on 0121 281 4269 or send an email to [email protected]
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010 *. By ‘ minimum criteria’ we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.