As part of our journey to become Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their business, we advise organisations on IT strategy, implement the most appropriate technology, optimise its performance, and manage our customers’ infrastructures. In doing this we help CIOs and IT departments in enterprise and corporate organisations maximise productivity and the business value of IT, for internal and external users.
Our business is diverse and challenging. It is therefore essential that we establish rules and processes to ensure that the right people are able to make the right decisions for the company, at the right point in time.
As an Administrator in ‘Opportunity Governance’ your role is to work as part of a small team within Group Legal & Compliance, with responsibilities for the management and facilitation of the Governance processes. The team follow group-wide and national policies, to enable decision making for large and complex opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administration of the team mailbox
- Scheduling Meetings via MS Teams
- Minuting Governance Forums
- Management of Key Decision Maker Responses
The Ideal Candidate would:
- Be able to follow process
- Be an experienced user of MS Office
- Would have effective communications skills with internal stakeholders
- Have an efficient and structured way of working to enable multiple tasks to be handled at the same time.
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Would know how to deal with sensitive and confidential information
A background in the IT services industry is of great value.
About the Company
We advise customers on their IT strategy; implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. At every stage we make our customers’ businesses sharper by removing cost, complexity and barriers to change across their IT infrastructures.
Please apply or forward across your CV should this be something you feel you are interested in.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.