A high standard, welcoming, friendly and striving primary school in Dudley are seeking an administrator to work for the SENCO.
- Work with Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCP’s)
- Liaising with external professionals such as Speech and Language Therapists, Social Services, Child Psychologists
- Complete admin roles for the SENCO.
- Act as first point of call for visitors and people calling into school
- Sign in visitors according to the schools safeguarding policy
- Support with attendance administration including making first day response calls
- Handle incoming and outgoing post
- Type letters to be sent to parents
- Use school system to text parents
- Filing, scanning, photo copying
- Order stationary; manage school uniform stock
What you need:
- Experience of working in an administrator role preferably in a school.
- You will be highly organised and able to prioritise work in a busy office environment.
- You will be an excellent communicator, able to liaise well with colleagues, pupils, parents and representatives from outside agencies as required.
- You will need to complete an enhanced DBS check.
If interested, click apply today.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.