Administration Coordinator – Media Development Team
The Admin Coordinator is responsible to the Media Service Manager to carry out administration tasks in support of the training Media capability across the Selborne Contract.
Work in support of Selborne Media Services whose responsibilities include the front desk duties of customer services dealing with administration tasks, processing media design requests, progress chase work in the dept and general media coordination across the department. Main duties include in assisting in the:
- Providing a front desk service for co-ordinating all training media enquiries and requests
- Booking work requests into the media management system
- Be the focal point for ordering media consumables
- Provide word processing for the maintenance of the Media Quality Management System (QMS) and processes
- Maintaining accurate records and media status for all ongoing work requests including design review change logs and production schedules
- Supporting management in compiling information and reports for the Training Design Service and Training Change Working Groups
- Notifying Line Manager of upcoming Course Design Changes (CDC) and Course Design Reviews (CDR)
- Provide admin support for the QMS to ensure that all media related items including 1st
Party and 2nd
Party Audits are identified and actioned.
- Facilitation of all Media meetings to include:
- Organising media design review meeting
- Set the agenda
- Taking minutes and change log actions
- Distribute minutes
- This role will also assist the media developers in the output of media content and large format graphics.
- Any other duties required to complete the Training Media Service.
- Experience in collating data and maintaining accurate records.
- Providing Management Information (MI) on a regular schedule
- IT literacy using Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management and organisation
Should have some experience of:
- Working in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Working to deadlines
- Share point administrator
- Good all-round team player with a can-do attitude for front desk office support.
- Eligible for or Holder of current SC security clearance (Raytheon UK will sponsor as required)
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.