Goodrich Control Systems, Finance Shared Services and Corporate, Fore 1, Fore Business Park, Huskisson Way, Stratford Road, Solihull, B90 4SS Job Title: Accounts Payable Clerk
Supervising Manager: AP Team Leader – Salahdine Ballouki
Contact name and number: +44 (0)121 395 2379
Location: Shirley, West Midlands, UK
(Currently working remotely from home)
EFSS Functional Teams
UTAS European Sites
Suppliers to the EFSS AP Process
Brief Description of Job Requirements:
European Financial Shared Services (EFSS) provides transactional and accounting activities for the UTC Aerospace Systems business units across Europe. EFSS is a fast paced environment with rapid growth and where quality and integrity always come first. We are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and driven individuals who want to join our prestigious company. Individuals need to share our passion to achieve our goal of being a recognised centre of excellence, always striving for employee and customer satisfaction:
The role includes, but is not limited to the following;
• Daily processing a high volume of PO and Non PO supplier invoices as per the service level agreement ensuring all TAX and business controls are adhered to.
• Ensure the timely closure of all non-purchase order invoices processed through the approval workflow as per the service level agreements ensuring all TAX and business controls are adhered to.
• Daily processing of business queries through the SAP workflow system ensuring the new and pending workflows have been completed in line with the service level agreement.
• Completion of vendor statement reconciliations and investigation of all outstanding items to bring the vendor account up to date.
• Liaise with our business units and vendors to resolve all queries via telephone or email timely ensuring accountability for all actions.
• Turn back collection and analysis to ensure continuous improvement opportunities are realised in the invoice reception and posting process including but not limited to invoices received by post, duplicate and rejected invoices, repeat vendors in the business query workflow.
• Ensure all off cycle disbursement requests are submitted to the team leader with route cause analysis and mistake proof solution.
• Participation in all departmental and business ACE improvement activity to increase the process maturity.
• Completion of all business ethics courses to the company set deadlines.
• Completion of ACE modules within one year of start date to become fully certified as an ACE associate for the business.
• Support all eSox control activities as set by the team leader
• Build effective working relationships with internal and external customers to always deliver to their expectations ensuring the timely response to all communication via meetings, telephone conversations and email;
• Assist with strengthening the internal controls environment within European Financial Shared Services to ensure full compliance to the UTC internal control framework;
Systems Exposed To:
Microsoft Office (eg, Excel, – VLOOKUP & Pivot tables, Visio, Power point)
- Applicants must be highly accountable, dedicated and motivated to succeed in a fast paced environment;
- Applicants must be highly organized and able to prioritise;
- Exceptional communicator to suppliers and all levels of the organisation using a customer service approach at all times;
- Individuals must take ownership for their business unit with periodic travel to the sites to ensure the business partnership operates to a world class level.
From time to time the successful candidate may be required by the Company to perform other tasks and/or learn new skills which are not included in the above description, but are within the capabilities of the individual and, where necessary, training will be given.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.