Your new company
Our client is a start-up on the verge of scaling and international expansion who operates within the cyber security market. They provide solutions that improve organisations’ cyber and digital resilience by providing innovative and automated cyber security and compliance solutions and services.
They are looking for an ambitious Account Executive to join their team. This position has the option to be fully remote, with the option to also work within their office space in Belfast. You will be the key contact for clients and help to resolve any queries and issues. Their clients range from C-Suite executives, including CSO’s, Chief Risk Officers and Security Mangers to business owners and Managing Directors.
Your new role
You will work closely across all levels of the team, including the founders, senior management, COO and CTO, you will gain an in-depth understanding into the company’s cyber security solutions, and the life of a start-up that’s securing an ever-connected world. Responsibilities include:
- Be the first point of contact for any client questions and issues
- Resolve queries, and provide answers to resolve client questions
- Manage and maintain client accounts, and nurture positive, long-term, client relationships
- Support the retention, ongoing satisfaction, and growth of our loyal client base
- Demonstrate a full array of the company’s services, in order to increase client adoption
- Gather and relay insights, feedback, and technological requirements to senior management and our development team
- Regularly follow up with clients, keeping them updated with new features and developments
What you’ll need to succeed
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field (including, but not limited to Computing, Information Systems, Marketing, Business Studies, Cyber Security, Information Security)
- Educated to Masters level would be desirable but is not essential
- A people person, who is able to communicate with a diverse range of people in a confident manner
- Strong interpersonal skills, and steady when faced with business-critical issues, client requests and issues
- Experience in Customer Service, Account Management, Sales, or Events would be a bonus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capable in managing multiple accounts simultaneously
- Solid IT skills with proficiency in MS Office, and the ability to grasp a variety of platforms and systems quickly
- Strategic thinker with a meticulous approach
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Solid problem-solving skills, with a creative and innovative flair
- Interest in cyber security would be an added bonus
What you’ll get in return
Competitive salary and benefits
An exciting opportunity to join a growing business
This role has the option to be fully remote, or hybrid working
Full training will be provided
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.