LT Harper LTD
– New business sales within Cyber Security SAAS Sales
– For a funded & growing UK Security Vendor > Massive OPP for the right person
– London / £70k x2 OTE
– Shares, career progression and Uncapped Comms on offer
An experienced New business, Cyber Security Sales Manager, with experience of either the enterprise or Mid-Market space is currently needed for an awarding winning and well-funded security vendor based in the UK, driven from the UK and growing aggressively across the UK, US & EMEA.
This cyber security vendor has been heavily funded for the past 5 years and have launched multiple products in the UK, EMEA and the US. They have invested heavily in their sales and marketing teams – they have curved up the sales teams and are now looking for a senior sales specialist to manage multiple verticals in their enterprise or MM function – someone with a background as a BDM / Senior sales Exec (hunters’ mentality) to grow it out and make it their own.
You will work on greenfield areas to establish relationships with new customers to uncover high-value opportunities. They have SDR, inside sales, lead gen and MSP divisions to assist you and therefore my client is looking for driven, ambitious & hungry sales person to join and build.
There are opportunities grow a UK Sales team OR expand in the EU/EMEA as they are next in the pipeline….
Qualifications and experience
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience of selling Cyber Security SAAS product
- Value selling approach in complex IT environments
- Mid-Market to Enterprise
- Experience managing multiple deals per Qtr from within a blended pipeline
- Comfortable doing multiple deals per Qtr > Deal sizes vary from £50,000k – £150,000k
- Winning personality (hunter mindset), the ability to listen and convince, also on C-level
- Comfortable w Office 365 / G-suite (Nice to have)
- You are responsible for acquiring new UK customers.
- You identify opportunities on all stages, enjoy building relationships with new enterprise customers, also towards C-level
- You manage complex sales cycles and customer organisations
- You work in close cooperation with both, our marketing team and technical teams in order to plan and close deals
For more information, please get in touch with Filmon Goitom.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.