2nd Line Support
Are you on the lookout for a new role? I’ve got an opportunity that could be of interest to you.
- 2nd line support engineer
- 3 months
- up to £220 per day inside IR35
- Onsite 40 minutes from Cardiff (Would require driving)
- Starting Asap.
Hays are currently recruiting for a 2nd line support engineer to join a growing team on a 3 month contract to join a client based just outside Cardiff. As the location is difficult to reach via public transport you will need to drive.
You will be part of a small team which will take escalations from 1st line/service desk analysts.
You will need experience or exposure to the following areas:
- Dealing with escalations from 1st line.
- Great communication skills.
- Cyber Security monitoring tools (SolarWinds/Siem)
- Azure (Creating/migrating mailboxes)
- Experience in a Citrix environment
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.