1st & 2nd Line Support
Desktop Support Engineer – 3 Month Rolling Contract – Inside IR35 £225-250
Desktop Support Engineer is required for a speciality Insurance company that’s highly fast-growing with an exceptional success rate within less than 10 years of starting up. This role will be based in the City of London and office based.
You will be a professional Desktop Supporting engineer with at least 3 years’ experience in providing IT support. An individual with a positive ‘Can do’ attitude who will be providing 1st/2nd line desktop and system support services across a range of European offices. Some of your duties will involve
-General IT administration activities including joiners, movers and leavers process
-Supporting all daily used communication tools such as WebEx, Teams, O365, AV and telephone.
-Regularly reporting back to the IT team of any feedback, ensuring effective handover of incidents
Skills & Experience
- Experience desktop supporting/IT supporting for a financial service or insurance company.
- Good knowledge of O365, Windows 10, MS Office, AD and Exchange Online
- Experience and knowledge with TeamViewer, MimeCast. Scripting knowledge would be desirable
- Strong understanding and knowledge of DHGCP, DNS and Group policy
What’s in it for you
- Working for a leading Insurance business that’s expected to grow even further than it already has
- The chance to excel to the best of your potential
- Ability to showcase your experience and skills and apply it to a rewarding role
If you are a motivated individual with an extreme passion for what you do then please reach out
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.